Questions for Fireworks and Dreamweavers Workshops
*Fireworks *
Buttons
Nav. bars
Background Bars
Pop-up menus
You have edited a pix/graphic in Fireworks and you want to save it, sometimes your only choice is to save it as a png. I have seen this even if you have selected use this file (not a png) when opening the graphic/pix
create a photo album
*DREAMWEAVEWER *
PPh for forms
I created a jump menu and month later I could not add anything to it.What went wrong?
create a photo album
When creating text in word - copy it into Dreamweaver--run a command to clean it. Is this ok or should you drop it into notepad before copying and pasting.
When use lists can I control space between icon and the begining of the first word. Can I control the size of the indent too?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home